Michael and Lynn's blog

Friday, June 02, 2006

North, I think it is north??

2300 miles seemed few inches away,
but 6hrs flight seemed forever long.

Stop dreaming!
Here is the truth:
The hope to the East is gone, again.

Suddenly, a very similar thing happened:
Heart stopped beating for one second.
Not feel a thing, no pain, no happiness for sure,
NOT A THING!
although my consciousness was still very clear.

Few minutes later,
I got back, as if nothing happened.

North? I think it is north.
Not much I can choose, though.

Time to pack up my happiness and sadness.
Time to deal with the business, again.
Time to go, I guess.

2 Comments:

  • South, I think it is south!! (just kidding :p)

    Cheer up!!! Fight hard and never give up. You are a Trojan! i know YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:41 PM  

  • I had tried south, and it seemed like a dead end...

    By Blogger burger, at 2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home